Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Here's another benefit to the Federal tires, they are not directional so if you want to rotate them you can do it easily. I ran the Evo twice and got about 30,000 miles on each set without rotating them but Kenny rotates his and he has gotten over 40,000 on a set. So for many of you that would be the only set of tires you'd ever need to buy.
    Sounds like she was talking about the Evos to me

full time RV'er on the road. Well we were. Now, 6 months in ThreeRivers Mi and 6 months in Apache
    Spyder Garage

Default A new tire to me.

Glad I found this post. I am running my first and only set of the stock Kendas on the front of my '13 ST LTD. I will be looking for a new set soon. I currently have over 26000 mi. on them. In looking at the pictures on Amazon of this Federal Evo tire, it appears to be a lower profile tire than the stock. Is this true or just the pictures? I got rid of the poor rear tire on the last change and am interested in a better and often times cheaper tire based on what the dealers want to charge.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fulltimer View Post
    Glad I found this post. I am running my first and only set of the stock Kendas on the front of my '13 ST LTD. I will be looking for a new set soon. I currently have over 26000 mi. on them. In looking at the pictures on Amazon of this Federal Evo tire, it appears to be a lower profile tire than the stock. Is this true or just the pictures? I got rid of the poor rear tire on the last change and am interested in a better and often times cheaper tire based on what the dealers want to charge.
    I have the OEM size and they are not a lower profile.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Just have to mention

I installed these on my STL the other year. I did not run them long as I traded the St after putting about 8000 miles on the Evo's. They are directional. I ran them at 18 PSI. That is the same pressure I run the Kenda's at. They seemed to be wearing really good BUT they did one thing the Kenda's never did and that was break loose in a corner! two corners in a row I plowed straight and it scared the crap out of us. Just saying! It may never happen to any of you.