Thread: Nomad Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Nomad Trailer

Wondering why more suggest the Nomad Mini Trailer over the other models that Mini Trailers make? Looking at purchasing a trailer. Prepping for retirement and many trips to come.

Spyder Garage

Default trailers

any trailer that is made to pull behind a motorcycle will work get what suits you just keep it within the requirements that BRP recommends don;t see it as a major problem.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Utah Geezer View Post
    Wondering why more suggest the Nomad Mini Trailer over the other models that Mini Trailers make? Looking at purchasing a trailer. Prepping for retirement and many trips to come.
    Not sure what the diffrence is between the Nomad and Lumina xl https://theusatrailerstore.com/lumin...rcycle-trailer

Spyder Garage

The Nomad (18 cubic feet) is a nice size. Not too big, not too small and it holds quite a bit. Because the edges are square, it loads easier than a 622. It pulls real nice and it looks good behind a Spyder. I had a white one one before I bought my 622 and I really liked it.

The nice thing is it's built here in the US. If you call their shop you can talk to them and I'm sure they'd answer any of your questions.
    Last edited by Copperman; 05-02-2017 at 04:57 AM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I went went the Lumina. The price is what I was shopping for. I did not want to put a lot of money into something that I was only going to use once or twice a season.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by No 2817 View Post
    I went went the Lumina. The price is what I was shopping for. I did not want to put a lot of money into something that I was only going to use once or twice a season.

Chris
    My wife and I find a lot of uses for our 622 trailer. She like to use it to get groceries in good weather. Use to go pick cherries and apples around Lake Seneca . Take it to amish farm in Loganton, PA and load it with produce. Always looking for an excuse to use the Spyder rather than the car.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have the Nomad but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet

spyderand-nomadw.jpg
    spyderand-nomad.jpg
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmwlarry View Post
    I have the Nomad but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet

spyderand-nomadw.jpg
    spyderand-nomad.jpg
    I don't think that's the Nomad the OP was talking about.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk