Spyder Garage

Default LaMonster Wheel Balancer

My wife told me to stop Farkling but the urge is to great! Am thinking about the LaMonster Wheel Balancer. I just put on the Bajaron Sway and had laser alignment and my 2016 F3T is running smoooooooth! I only have 450 miles on the bike and would probably do the front and wait till rear tire wears out to do the rear balancer. Will I gain anything? Will the tires last longer? Thanks in advance for help!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by I-Day View Post
    My wife told me to stop Farkling but the urge is to great! Am thinking about the LaMonster Wheel Balancer. I just put on the Bajaron Sway and had laser alignment and my 2016 F3T is running smoooooooth! I only have 450 miles on the bike and would probably do the front and wait till rear tire wears out to do the rear balancer. Will I gain anything? Will the tires last longer? Thanks in advance for help!

I purchased these wheel balancers and I was very surprised. I noticed a difference right from the start. These balancers have proven themselves on cars and large trucks for many years. We/re just lucky they made them available for the Spyders. Highly Recommend.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by I-Day View Post
    Wheel balancing is a maintenance issue, thus not farkling! Just do it! Purchase all 3 together and save money. Then spend the 'saved' money on your wife. Win! Win!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yu View Post
    Wheel balancing is a maintenance issue, thus not farkling! Just do it! Purchase all 3 together and save money. Then spend the 'saved' money on your wife. Win! Win!
    I like your thinking, Yu
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I put mine on a couple of weeks ago, and was amazed at how it smoothed out the ride. It made a significant difference for me.
    2015 RT Limited , black