Spyder Garage

Default Hello From Middle Tennessee

Hi everyone! My name is Debbie and I am the new owner of a 2013 RT Limited. Any fellow riders around the McMinnville area? I just moved here last August from the Dayton Ohio area. Lots of wonderful country roads in this neck of the woods.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Well I'm a rider from Beavercreek, Ohio..... if you ever get back up this way.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

and on your new

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default hello

Welcome to Tennessee. There are several riders around middle Tennessee. I guess the best way to meet other riders is to send out a flyer sometimes when you want to go riding and see if anyone wants to go for a road trip. There are a lot of great roads around here. Try the Spyder Riders Of middle Tennessee chapter. Maybe we'll run up on each other one day.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Welcome welcome....

To both the spyder world and this awesome site. Congrats on the new ryde you should find someone there are 536 members listed here from Ohio and must be a bunch non members running around. Check groups and clubs on the homepage upper left corner...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Whoop Whoop!

Another Tennessee Spyder Ryder, this is cool. Hope you enjoy your Spyder as much as I do mine!

Spyder Garage

Default Another one joins the club

Glad you decidied to join the Spyder community !! I am in Murfreesboro and ride down that way from time to time.Maybe some of us can meet up and ride some pretty soon.The weather is starting to come around and definitely need to get some time in before Spyderfest.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks For The Warm Welcome!

Thanks everyone for your hospitality! I love my Spyder and have wanted one for years. After my cousins took me up on the mountain thru some rough terrain on my ATV, I told them if I could do that, I could ride a Spyder. Bought my Spyder in January, took the motorcycle test and off I go!