Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I love to hear about the weather in California, they have only one season, Complaining Season.

It may be a drought with forest fires and they need federal assistance, if not then it isn't too wet and they have mud slides so they need federal assistance.

They could have not enough snow so thier tourist business is dying, again federal assistance, then too much snow that found its way outside of the resort areas, where they cannot fight it for a lack of equipment, so federal help is needed.

Then they nearly wipe out one of the largest agriculture counties in the country by shutting off the irrigation pumps in order to save a tiny fish that I is not even native to N. America. This caused massive unemployment especially with the "undocumented citizens" so federal help was needed.

Meanwhile always claiming how great they are because if they were a sovereign country they would have the top five spot in the wold economy.

Oh, i almost forgot, thier university research told them that THE major cause of air pollution in the state is caused by Bovine Flatulation, so they are regulating the dairy farms right out of the state. What could that possibly have to do with the smog over the big cities? Left coast wackadoodles for sure!

Ah, bah humbug!

Joe
    Last edited by Buckeye Bleau; 01-05-2017 at 12:12 PM.