Thread: F3 Luggage Rack

Spyder Garage

Default F3 Luggage Rack

Check out our F3 Luggage Rack for all the F3 Spyder Series. These are selling great and the people are loving them. Whether you are just getting groceries or touring the country, the luggage rack gives you the extra space to strap down your items. You can also mount our back rest for the passenger onto the luggage rack or you can purchase a trunk and mount it to enclose your luggage. Whatever the use these are a must for riding with items. Give us a call or email for more info 1-800-451-9464 or info@bakerbuilt.com. Thank you and have a great week.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Very nice...

Nice looking rack. good luck with the sale good timing Xmas just around the corner...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Luggage Rack

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wing Guy View Post
    Check out our F3 Luggage Rack for all the F3 Spyder Series. These are selling great and the people are loving them. Whether you are just getting groceries or touring the country, the luggage rack gives you the extra space to strap down your items. You can also mount our back rest for the passenger onto the luggage rack or you can purchase a trunk and mount it to enclose your luggage. Whatever the use these are a must for riding with items. Give us a call or email for more info 1-800-451-9464 or info@bakerbuilt.com. Thank you and have a great week.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Got one, love it. I mounted a truck on mine with some quick release bolts if I need to remove just the trunk!

Spyder Garage

Default LUGGAGE RACK

I bought one earlier this year and love it. When I go on long trips I bungee a 25L dry bag to the luggage rack to go along with my two side bags. The rack lets me carry extra stuff!!
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cmarsala View Post
    Got one, love it. I mounted a truck on mine with some quick release bolts if I need to remove just the trunk!
    I am thinking about getting this. What Trunk did you get and do you happen to have a few Pics?

Spyder Garage

Default Removable?

Is this easily removable, sort of like the system used on the OEM Passenger backrest?
    Or is it "permanently" attached?
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

Default trunks

We actually sell a variety of trunks and side bags that we have attachments to go along with the luggage rack if you would like more info please email or call us. info@bakerbuilt.com or 1-800-451-9464 maybe we can help you get what you want and need.
    IMG_1907.jpgIMG_1899.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Radio1775 View Post
    I am thinking about getting this. What Trunk did you get and do you happen to have a few Pics?

Spyder Garage

Default Installation

This installs super quick and easy. It is not permanent can be taken on and off within minutes that way you can have it when you need it and take it off when you don't if that is what you desire. Installs with a couple of J bolts around the back arm handle and spacer attach to the arm handle as well. Requires no drilling what so ever. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Slagiatt View Post
    Is this easily removable, sort of like the system used on the OEM Passenger backrest?
    Or is it "permanently" attached?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wing Guy View Post
    We actually sell a variety of trunks and side bags that we have attachments to go along with the luggage rack if you would like more info please email or call us. info@bakerbuilt.com or 1-800-451-9464 maybe we can help you get what you want and need.
    IMG_1907.jpgIMG_1899.jpg
    Thanks.. Will email you Shortly!

Spyder Garage

Default Trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Radio1775 View Post
    Here's a link at the bottom to the box I put on, they're all over ebay. You'll just have to figure out where to drill and mount on the rack, I got U channel nut plates from Lowes, I also put in a metal plate on the bottom of the box, the same size as the box, I did it for strength and safety for the passenger. I can have the box off by itself in 5 minutes, the rack in another 10, or left together 10 minutes. I put up a brace on the garage wall to hang it up on.TP1.jpgTP2.jpgTP3.jpgTP4.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-T...dXoqoY&vxp=mtr

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cmarsala View Post
    Here's a link at the bottom to the box I put on, they're all over ebay. You'll just have to figure out where to drill and mount on the rack, I got U channel nut plates from Lowes, I also put in a metal plate on the bottom of the box, the same size as the box, I did it for strength and safety for the passenger. I can have the box off by itself in 5 minutes, the rack in another 10, or left together 10 minutes. I put up a brace on the garage wall to hang it up on.TP1.jpgTP2.jpgTP3.jpgTP4.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-T...dXoqoY&vxp=mtr

Thank You!

Spyder Garage

Default Smooth spyder backrest

Does this rack fit with a Smoothspyder backrest on the f3? Also how do you connect the version with lights into the wiring of the machine.? Thanks for your help
    Mike
    Now
    2021 Sea2Sky
    Former
    2015 F3-S

Spyder Garage

Default LUGGAGE RACK

I have the SmoothSpyder backrest and the luggage rack.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Default lighting answers

Hi, thank you for your interest in our product. Yes the luggage rack will work with the smooth spyder back rest. The lighting crimps onto other wires with quick connects. We send detailed instructions with the order to show exactly which wires under your seat you should crimp to. If you have any other questions you can call or email us. 1-800-451-9464. or my direct email is blaise@bakerbuiltairwings.com. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Morturf View Post
    Does this rack fit with a Smoothspyder backrest on the f3? Also how do you connect the version with lights into the wiring of the machine.? Thanks for your help
    Mike

Spyder Garage

Default Returns and SaddleBag Problems?

I emailed you but I'm not sure I sent it to the right address, so I thought I'd just ask the 2 questions I had here on the forum:

1) What is your return policy on the F3 luggage rack?

2) Will your brackets interfere with the brackets for my OEM Cross Country Saddlebags?

Thanks

Richard
    F3S Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Luggage rack

Have and love the rack. Has anyone used the urban rack or mono seat cowl with the Baker rack? I tried the urban rack but couldn't quite get it to fit with the Baker rack installed

Spyder Garage

Default Luggage Rack

I emailed you but I'm not sure I sent it to the right address, so I thought I'd just ask the 2 questions I had here on the forum:

2) Will your brackets interfere with the brackets for my OEM Cross Country Saddlebags?

Thanks

Richard
    I have the cross country bags on my F3S and the rack doesn't interfere at all, can't tell you anything about there return policy, but I can tell you when I got mine from Baker it was missing the mounting "J" hooks and screw ball and the sent them to me Priority Mail, no questions asked. This is the kind of company I like to do business with. If you look close at the attached picture you can see the top of my bags and the mount for the rack. Hope this helps!
    TP1.jpg

Spyder Garage

Too bad this doesn't fit a 2015 F3 with the BRP passenger adjustable backrest installed. Someday someone will create on that will fit my bike. In the meantime, I use the back seat and bungee cord a bag to the backrest.
    Last edited by deer30084; 12-20-2016 at 01:38 PM.
    John F.
    Tallahassee, FL

2015 Spyder F3 SE6, black
    BRP Driver/passenger Footboards
    BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest
    Blue Ridge Windshield
    MRA X-Creen Tour, clear, clamp-on
    H4 LED Headlights
    F3 LED Fog Light Kit, LED Amber Halo Ring Kit, LED Tail Lights, F3 Rear run/brake/turn LEDs
    Easy Brackets
    Leatherworks, Inc. 120 Special Slight Angle Saddlebags
    Custom Dynamics Front Mud Flap LED lights, Street Magic Front Fender Tips, Double Feature Lens
    2-up rear shock
    Idler pulley kit

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks, cmarsala!

Appreciate the picture.
    F3S Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default return policy

Hello thank you for your interest in the F3 Luggage Rack. We have 30 day money back guarantee on our product. If you get it and decide you don't like it or don't want it you can return it for a full refund as long as the item is not damaged.

Also for our brackets interfering i have not heard of any issues with the luggage rack interfering with other parts. As stated above if you get it and it does not fit or will not work just return it for a full refund. But i do believe it should work just fine. If you would like to place an order you can find us online at www.bakerbuiltairwings.com or by phone at 1-800-451-9464. Thank you and have a great week.

Thanks

Richard

Spyder Garage

How know if it fit a 2015 F3S with the BRP passenger backrest