[QUOTE=Peteoz;1211346]Yeah, it works very, very well for me, Doug, but everyone's different......
I assume you bought your Spyder from "Uncle" Kevin?
He told me that he didn't think that the Spyder needed the stiffer suspension, and there are a few on here that think the same. However, I had this constant feeling that I was going to spear off into the bushes on corners or on narrow cambered potholes roads, so I gave Ron's stabiliser bar a go. For me, the difference is astounding. The F3 feels far more planted on the road, and it has not impacted nanny at all. This was closely followed by Kuhmo fronts, which also improved my feeling of stability significantly......two great changes for me, but "softly, softly, catchee monkey" until you find what needs changing to suit your style. You'll notice a big difference once you mod your shocks to suit you. I was lucky that the F3-L came with the heavy duty shocks that work a treat for me......you're only a light weight

Yeah Peteoz,
"Uncle Kevin's the one"
A couple of years ago an older guy , on a Spyder , hit a pothole near Wingen and crashed .He died from the injuries .
So Potholes is one thing to be careful of .
But was on a ride from Scone to Ceduna SA and the wind was so bloody strong two riders actually got pushed into oncoming traffic and killed .
So my point is there is always something out trying to get you. So the old potholes is just another one.
Kevin also told me not to touch the suspension . He reckons it just puts stress somewhere else.
How do you go with the electrics . I wanted to put another power outlet up front but Kevin said that the electrics are very touchy . Suggested I come streight from the battery and have it live all the time.
Probably what I will do to run the phone.
I want to travel up through your way , from Macleay Valley up . So will have to meet up when I make it up there.
Another road I am trying to find out if its Spyder friendly is the "OLD" Grafton to Glen Innes road .
Had planned to do that one on my R1200GSW until I had my leg problem 2 years ago . Just sold my Bimmer . Pretty sad parting.
Thanks Pete
Cheers
Doug