Spyder Garage

Default For better or for worse

Wife and I have been at this motorcycle riding thing for a tad over 40 years. NM (NavyMom) has always rode pillion and has no desire to ride her own bike, we have tried. She likes to take in the scenery instead of keeping an eye on the road at all times. I can't complain because many times she has been that second set of eyes or ears that has saved my bacon. Anyway, we just purchased a new 2015 RT in Jackson, Ohio. We love two wheels, but my 61 year old body is worn beyond it's years so Spyder here we come. We took a nice long test ride this past summer and although I spent the first several miles just trying to stay alive NM liked it. I've been lurking here for sometime trying to get a feel for this three wheel contraption and I was in Maggie Valley one year when the place was infested with Spyders. I asked a million questions and got a lot of great input from folks. Thank you all for that. For better or for worse, here we are. Oh yeah, we live in Chillicothe, Ohio
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

welcome !

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome from Florida!
    Toby
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up WELCOME!!

From the U.S.Army.

Kaos
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the ZOO
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default JOIN US

COME JOIN US FOR LUNCH DOWN HERE IN THE TRI-STATE; NORTH/SOUTH CAROLINA, GEORGIA....
    we meet once each month, and always enjoy meeting new SPYD3R riders.....
    if not, welcome anyways, enjoy and ride safely....
    Dan P
    Easley, SC
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Default WELCOME!

Welcome to the world of three wheeled fun and this incredible site.

Check out the SE Ohio Spyder ride in the middle of June in Zanesville Ohio. This event is sponsored by Value Accessories, a site sponsor. As all Spyder events, it's a great time with the best of friends new and old.

Ride safe and often,
    Rhonda and Rich
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

N Joy it!
    You wi b fine

I love R&R put another dime in the jukebox baby!

Spyder Garage

D51-AFR.jpgWelcome from the USAF too! The spyder has given my wife and I more enjoyable riding miles in the final months of this year than the previous 26 years we've spent together
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Navydad View Post
    Wife and I have been at this motorcycle riding thing for a tad over 40 years. NM (NavyMom) has always rode pillion and has no desire to ride her own bike, we have tried. She likes to take in the scenery instead of keeping an eye on the road at all times. I can't complain because many times she has been that second set of eyes or ears that has saved my bacon. Anyway, we just purchased a new 2015 RT in Jackson, Ohio. We love two wheels, but my 61 year old body is worn beyond it's years so Spyder here we come. We took a nice long test ride this past summer and although I spent the first several miles just trying to stay alive NM liked it. I've been lurking here for sometime trying to get a feel for this three wheel contraption and I was in Maggie Valley one year when the place was infested with Spyders. I asked a million questions and got a lot of great input from folks. Thank you all for that. For better or for worse, here we are. Oh yeah, we live in Chillicothe, Ohio
    I am in the Dayton area and looking to do some rode trips next summer. Maybe we will get together.
    2016 RTL , Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Default Almost in my backyard

Quote Originally Posted by rmag View Post
    Welcome to the world of three wheeled fun and this incredible site.

Check out the SE Ohio Spyder ride in the middle of June in Zanesville Ohio. This event is sponsored by Value Accessories, a site sponsor. As all Spyder events, it's a great time with the best of friends new and old.

Ride safe and often,
    Rhonda and Rich
    Where can I find the info on this event? I am in the Dayton area and just purchased my machine in October. Had to put it up too soon, looking for routes to ride.
    2016 RTL , Red Pearl

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on your spyder purchase and to the spyder web and . Dale

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PLUS -

Quote Originally Posted by d.o.spyder-rts View Post
    on your spyder purchase and to the spyder web and . Dale
    & READ the Do's & Dont's thread ................Enjoy ....... Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 12-10-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Let us know

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird1 View Post
    I am in the Dayton area and looking to do some rode trips next summer. Maybe we will get together.
    To find more info, Google, SE Ohio Spyder Ride. We are planning on attending. If you want to join us on the trip over there let us know. Also we usually go on day trips on the weekends when it's nice out. You are really more than welcome to join us. We're in Miamisburg, my sister in law is in Kettering I also have a neighbor that tags along occasionally.

Cheers, Rich and Rhonda
    Last edited by rmag; 12-10-2016 at 08:09 PM.
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks all for the welcome

We used to have a Honda Valkyrie Interstate and they had a few rallies in Zanesville, Ohio. I am there often to ride 555. I know my way around Zanesville so I will just have to pop in at that event. Maggie Valley is a destination for us three or four times a year so the Greenville event may require a stop too. I am retired and my wife still works (her choice) but she is slowly coming around to my point of view. The Spyder will be primarily our two up traveling bike as I am keeping a mid size bike around for my solo weekend rides to Maggie or the Blue Ridge. It was getting to the point where dealing with a two up, fully loaded, heavy touring bike was a chore at times and if I can't enjoy and relax what's the point? Again, thanks for the welcome and I expect to pick a lot of brains on this site.

2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Welcome. This is a great place to hang out.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navydad View Post
    We used to have a Honda Valkyrie Interstate and they had a few rallies in Zanesville, Ohio. I am there often to ride 555. I know my way around Zanesville so I will just have to pop in at that event. Maggie Valley is a destination for us three or four times a year so the Greenville event may require a stop too. I am retired and my wife still works (her choice) but she is slowly coming around to my point of view. The Spyder will be primarily our two up traveling bike as I am keeping a mid size bike around for my solo weekend rides to Maggie or the Blue Ridge. It was getting to the point where dealing with a two up, fully loaded, heavy touring bike was a chore at times and if I can't enjoy and relax what's the point? Again, thanks for the welcome and I expect to pick a lot of brains on this site.

The NM looks comfy in that seat … maybe she rides the Spyder and you ride the 2 wheels to Carolina. Fun x 2 plus some. Enjoy!
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue