Spyder Garage

Default Question about PCB rally

Hey guys,
    longtime lurker, but infrequent poster. So I just saw that there is a bike rally in PCB Fla on October 20-23... I was just wondering if anyone had been to this event and if you could tell whether it's worth while to head down there from Atlanta. Sort of wondering as to the size of the event and just your opinions on whether or not to make the ride. Any and all information on the rally is appreciated. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

I haven't been for a few years, but I was there a few times. It gets pretty loud and tends to be rather spread out, but it can be fun. If you like Biketoberfest in Daytona, it is somewhat similar, just not as big. When we went we always rode in the Parade run and enjoyed it.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

It is spread out and it is more of a vendor rally. Still a lot of fun. I am with CMA and we set up at four places to cover it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thunder Beach has a lot of folks. Estimates on the fall rally from what I hear is around 70k folks. There isn't a whole lot of vendors specifically for Spyders but you can find other stuff which will work. It is spread out to keep the traffic moving.

Good places to eat and your right on the gulf on the world's most beautiful beaches, so how can you go wrong?

We live here and get to see it every day!