Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Hey guys you should be bitching your asse's off and demanding that BRP fix our broken machines!

This is a major let-Down from Can Am, and I can't believe some of the reply's where guys are almost happy to pay for the parts and labor and loss time to put it on.

Can Am designs something that is broken - then as if its not enough we have to suffer with the vibration. After almost everyone is complaining, they come up with a Mickey Mouse hang on bandage "Fix" but wait . . . . . we end up paying for Can-Am's mistake.

I mean you don't have to be a Genius to realize when a belt gets "So" long you have to add an Idler somewhere. So instead of issuing a re-call to fix a know vibration problem - they come up with a fix and let the buyers foot the bill for their lack of engineering - and we have to:

1) Pay for a part that is already supposed to be on he bike.

2) Pay labor cost to install something that should already be included.

3) Put ourselves thought the BS of leaving a bike or waiting for it.

4) Suffer from the down time (transportation) to bring it to a dealer which for most of us is 1-2 days of obligation.

Guys - "Wake Up" there is nothing to be happy about!

The real questions is with all the hype of high technology and thousands of miles of research and all the "Expert" drivers - did no one at BRP even drive the damn bikes and feel such an obvious vibration problem. On my first test ride it took me 5 minutes to note the problem. When I mentioned it to the dealer he said when you feel the vibration - just slow down or speed up till it goes away! Hellooo . . . . .

Come On BRP Make This Right - fix our machines we already spent $25K

Last edited by IdleUp; 09-09-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    Military Drone Designer & Pilot
    www.rotory.com