Quote Originally Posted by south GA Farm Boy View Post
My dealer just returned my 2013 RT limited back to me this week after doing the factory recall on the heat problem. It has been raining in South Georgia, so I haven't got to ride it a lot, but I think it has helped a lot! My panels do not feel as hot, and you can notice more heat going out the side bottom vents where it is suppose to go! It may not be a total fix, but I recommend it to everyone that has not had it completed on their spyder yet! I am new to Can Am Spyder riding, leaving about 5 Harleys in the past! No problems with my Harleys, but I am concerned about the reliability of the spyder! Too much electronics too tear up! Someone please re-assure me that I can ride this thing away from my house without the fear of it breaking down! Thanks

My wife, Cindy, and I rode from Central Flarda, to Springfield Mizzou and back for Spyderfest in 2013. We then rode from Central Flarda, to Maggie Valley for the owner's event in North Carolina. We made it up into Va. on that trip. We rode to Key West a subsequent year and back. I put 24,000 trouble free miles on my spyder. Although I don't have my spyder now (for reasons other than the bike), I swear by it. It is fun fun fun and you CAN rely on it.

Chris