Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone Using the Big Blue Lift for Their Spyder?

Is anyone out there using the Eazy Rizer Big Blue Lift (https://lifts-and-stands.com/product...big-blue-lift/) for their Spyder? If so, can you share your thoughts on it? Likes? Dislikes?

Thanks!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It appears to be a great way to drop a machine. Pushing or pulling appears as if it might tip? For the price you are not that far from a full table lift. I have a 1500 lb table lift that i got 3 yrs ago for $900.00. Now its is about $1250.00. You get what you pay for.

Spyder Garage

I do not own one but have seen the video and they look pretty nice from here.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

The big blue set up for a Spyder is 835.00, thats not a bad price for what I see in the video.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Any jack used carelessly can result in damage or injury. You need to use caution whenever you use any jack.
    2017 F3 Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I guess it would be ok, it does not appear to lift very high? The guy still had to bend over at the tyre. The ones i use at work and my lift has more hight. With my sorry back, I do like a higher lift.

Spyder Garage

I prefer this 'Big Blue Lift':

20151218_151334.jpg20151218_151413.jpg

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

I use a pitbull air over hydraulic bike jack. No issues with it.

20160818_191909[2].jpg

Spyder Garage

I own the Big Blue and it is a well made lift! It is very sturdy with the Spyder in the air because the left floorboard support is bolted to the lift with a U shaped bracket making for a 3 point support! For safety I always use jack stands under the front suspension for peace of mind! You can tug away on any maintenance with easy access. It makes detailing eye level while sitting on a shop stool sliding around the Spyder a breeze! It is pricey plus you need a heavy duty electric drill to run the lift! Overall I like it very much! The biggest drawback is you have to remove the right floorboard to use the lift because it will not slide under far enough to center the lift on the frame! I hope this helps. Cheers Jim
    2016 RTL , Pedal extender White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Very nice...

Has been around a while now and is a nice lift. Will depend on how often, for what reasons, and your limitations as to if it is worth it. It does give you better access to the spyder than a table lift and uses up less space. Also consider what model you have as to the ease of using it....
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black