Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Question Passenger Peg extension

My wife and I went out riding in our community yesterday, maybe for 45 minutes. When we got home, both of us had serious knee pain. I realized I need highway peg extension. This I hope will allow me to stretch out my legs. But what about my wife. Any recommendation for the passenger,regarding peg extensions? I am planning to take her away for her birthday weekend and I want to make sure she is comfortable during the ride.
    Lastly, has anyone added the led lights that change colors? Thinking about adding the lghts that change colors, but wanted to get more feed back before adding.
    We are loving the ride. I am getting so much attention. I had two people take my picture at red lights. My wife is getting her own Spyder next year.

Wolverine "X"

Ride but be safe

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kennethsmithdo View Post
    My wife and I went out riding in our community yesterday, maybe for 45 minutes. When we got home, both of us had serious knee pain. I realized I need highway peg extension. This I hope will allow me to stretch out my legs. But what about my wife. Any recommendation for the passenger,regarding peg extensions? I am planning to take her away for her birthday weekend and I want to make sure she is comfortable during the ride.
    Lastly, has anyone added the led lights that change colors? Thinking about adding the lghts that change colors, but wanted to get more feed back before adding.
    We are loving the ride. I am getting so much attention. I had two people take my picture at red lights. My wife is getting her own Spyder next year.

Wolverine "X"

Ride but be safe
    Kennethsmithdo

I know BRP just released som passenger pag extensions, but I used these on a quick 350 mile trip and my lovely 5 foot 10 bride really appreciates them. The design is very much like original equipment--from tjfischer.

Spyder Garage

I just installed the BRP passenger peg extensions. My wife's 5'10" and they're a big improvement.

I'll be posting pics within the next day under my post titled "New Mods"

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile led

NMM and hyperglowonline.com for chancing colors leds

Spyder Garage

Added highway pegs and brake with my heal. The wife alternates with the passenger pegs and the drivers pegs.

Spyder Garage

There are only a few sets left.
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ight=passenger
    You can contact Phil using the email in the thread. I think they are listed on ebay also.
    Happy owner of Silver PE #1232
    All The Gear All The Time - ATGATT
    Gulf Coast SpyderRyders