Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Spyder RT Limited SE-6

Upgraded with carefully chosen parts. This is a one-owner bike that we inherited from my best friend. Title will transfer directly to buyer as the second owner. Upgrades to the bike were done after discussions with my friend Fred Rau who, as a consultant, helped to design and develop the Can Am RT.

11,708 miles - purchased new at Freedom Cycle in New Hampshire and maintained by them on schedule. They know the bike well and know that the owner was meticulous about maintenance. Last service was at 11,187 miles. Always garage stored and in excellent condition.

New rear tire at 6904 miles
    New front tires at 7539 miles
    Handing improvements: Baja sway bar installed 5/14 at 2874 miles, Elka front shocks installed 8/14 at 7530 miles
    Upgraded vented windshield and adjustable wind wings
    Corbin seat with matching passenger backrest
    Front handbrake
    Audio system with iPod control and Sena Bluetooth

This is the best handling three-wheeler I have ever ridden - very well dialed in.

Upgraded parts alone cost $3600 (without installation labor).

New cost over $31,000 plus $3600 in upgrades. Over $34,000 invested in this bike.

NADA average retail $22,429 which, of course, does not include any of the upgrades.
    Asking $21,000 or best reasonable offer. Not interested in trades. Daughter using sale proceeds for college costs.

Color - Silver Platinum Satin.

Located in southeastern Vermont.
    Last edited by sreidvt; 07-25-2016 at 05:02 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Pic's?

And pic"s?
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

By the way, I realize I'm a new poster but Fred can give a personal reference for me if any prospective buyer needs that. Some of you, I imagine, may know Fred Rau from the work he has done with Can Am.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    And pic"s?
    Yes, pics...

Here's my friend Steve on the Spyder (but before some of the accessories were put on). We're bringing the bike over from NH tomorrow and then I'll do a bunch of pics. BTW, Steve is Stephen Downing who may have posted on this board sometimes.

Steve-Spyder.jpg

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just got the bike here from NH. Will take pictures tomorrow. The estate manager was unable to find the bag liners or the rider's backrest for the Corbin. But I did see that the bike has a Sena bluetooth system and the factory GPS upgrade. Rear tire is a Michelin HydroEdge which, I gather, is a popular upgrade. The bike had stabilized fuel in storage and the battery was kept charged. Runs great and in excellent shape. Just went for a short ride and noticed again, that the BajaRon swaybar and Elka shocks improved handling quite a bit from stock.

We're happy to discuss reasonable offers. Please feel free to e-mail me and we can discuss that way or set up a time to talk by phone.

Can send anyone interested my E-Bay feedback if that is helpful.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    And pic"s?
    OK, 20 + large pictures now up at: http://reidreviews.com/spyder/spyder.html

It looks like the forum allows me 5 so here they are:

DSCF9068.jpgDSCF9028.jpgDSCF9042.jpgDSCF9064.jpgDSCF9027.jpg