Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Seat Bag For F3T Limited

Just curious as to what some of the long range ryders that have recently gone from RT to F3T use a additional "luggage" on the seat when making long trips. The frunk is so small and the saddle bags are too. So how do you carry all the extra stuff when you go on long over night like trips!.

Thanks,
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default F3T

I'm going to Pull a trailer. The wife and sister in law have the f3s and do have seat bags.
    Last edited by KID Ryker; 07-18-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Ok

That makes sense, but I won't have that much to carry! Any particular type of seat bag they use?

thanks,
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Dry Bags

A friend of mine loaned me her Wolfman dry bag for my trip to Utah in June. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/w...dry-duffel-bag

I carried the tent, a folding chair and my pillow in it - and then piled my CamelBack and assorted other stuff on top. Then I used compression bags for my clothing - and they fit in the saddlebags (I have a 2016 F3T LTD). If you don't mind wrinkled clothing, they work well.

Spyder Garage

The best I have found. Top quality.
    http://www.saddlemen.com/br1800-back...-bag-universal

Spyder Garage

Default Seat Bag

Twisted Throttle.com Dry Spec Motorcycle Dry Bag

Spyder Garage

Default Bags

If you ryde solo, check out http://www.saddlemen.com/br4100-back-seat-bag-universal. We each have one & they are easy to attach/remove & carry! 4100 cu in of storage space!

Spyder Garage

Default What size

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSue View Post
    A friend of mine loaned me her Wolfman dry bag for my trip to Utah in June. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/w...dry-duffel-bag

I carried the tent, a folding chair and my pillow in it - and then piled my CamelBack and assorted other stuff on top. Then I used compression bags for my clothing - and they fit in the saddlebags (I have a 2016 F3T LTD). If you don't mind wrinkled clothing, they work well.
    Spydersue,

do do you recall what size you used? small, Medium or large. Was it easy to attach?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Just curious as to what some of the long range ryders that have recently gone from RT to F3T use a additional "luggage" on the seat when making long trips. The frunk is so small and the saddle bags are too. So how do you carry all the extra stuff when you go on long over night like trips!.

Thanks,
    I use a Kreiga bag. Waterproof. Expandable system of bags. http://www.kriega.com/us30-drypack/

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Spydersue,

do do you recall what size you used? small, Medium or large. Was it easy to attach?
    I think it was the large one - I use Roc straps and the bungee buttons from Lamonster - very easy to attach, and no damage to the passenger handrails. Worked very well. Summer 2016 021.jpg

Spyder Garage

Thanks,
    Fyi im on STL NOT A F3 but the sissybar bag I got from rivico last years spyderfest has been greatimage.jpg ($80give ot take)has reflective piping sewn in, i can lock it down with a $5 bicycle cable lock, thru its D rings & the passanger grips, no worries of it falling off on the road & quick to bring in room with me. Large enough to manage a week of clothes & supplys, 1 large main compartment, 3 expandable side compartments.
    Very water resistant most rain not a problem, but last rain i was in not a average reference. Many other type bags may be out there but quite happy with this one. I believe rivco was only offering these bags at events so search where they may be & find out if will be available.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

I bought a large black waterproof duffle and rain cover at Wal Mart. Tie it down across the rear with a pair of motorcycle shock cord tie downs. Works very well. Bag was $19, cover $22, tie downs $38.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame