Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Default my spyder"s

I bought my first RT April of 2012, ran it 12000 mi. Not A bit of trouble. I traded up to A new RT on April 2nd 2015. Up until now 7- 14 -2016, I have 6700 mi. on it, and same deal not one ounce of trouble so far. Both good machine's. would not go back to 2 wheels'. I have been riding 60 plus year's.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw this thread a little late as I am out riding across the country on my Spyder. Just turned 86,000 miles this morning and will put another 1,000+ on by the time I get home. That's over 10,000 miles in the last 40 days. I guess you could say that I love my Spyder.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Great 2015 F3SE

On our way to Banff Alberta Canada from central Calif and never had any doubts they would provide comfortable trouble free miles. Had many bikes over the years and would rate our F3s' image.jpgas one of the best. On the with a stop over at Crater Lake.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

LOVE love love my RT. And she doubles as a lawn chair for outdoor concerts. Last evening, at our weekly classic car show and live band at Milan's Concert in the Park, I parked behind the folks lined up on their lawn chairs in front of the band. I scooted back onto the passenger seat and put up my feet for a comfy 90 minutes of enjoying the music and Spyke's steady stream of admirers.

Spyder Garage

Default Banff

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    On our way to Banff Alberta Canada from central Calif and never had any doubts they would provide comfortable trouble free miles. Had many bikes over the years and would rate our F3s' image.jpgas one of the best. On the with a stop over at Crater Lake.
    You will love Banff ( if you haven't been already)?

Spyder Garage

Default Banff

Quote Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
    You will love Banff ( if you haven't been already)?
    We have been to Banff once, but we did not stay long enough. Currently in Kelowna BC on our way to Banff. What a great city. We hit a little rain from Winthrop Wash to Kelowna and our F3s' provided great protection from the rain (F4 windshields). Best bikes we have owned.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I saw this thread a little late as I am out riding across the country on my Spyder. Just turned 86,000 miles this morning and will put another 1,000+ on by the time I get home. That's over 10,000 miles in the last 40 days. I guess you could say that I love my Spyder.
    Ann
    Hoe dare you go out ridding
    When we need you here
    Have a safe trip home
    Don