Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Post Looking for an RT622 Trailer

I have a 2013 Spyder RT Limited (lava bronze but color of the trailer is not that important) and am looking for an RT622 trailer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

If you don't find one, people have had success with trailers from Harbor Freight.

Spyder Garage

another option is the Can Am Freedom Trailer, i have one and very happy with it.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I will be selling mine probably in July.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jdkirkland View Post
    I have a 2013 Spyder RT Limited (lava bronze but color of the trailer is not that important) and am looking for an RT622 trailer.

I'd make a deal with Ann NOW, the last two on here sold in one day.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have a 2014 RT622 trailer, cognac in color, for sale. It comes with a spare tire and cover, hydraulic jack, cover for the trailer, DC air compressor and a tire repair kit. Asking $2500. Only been used 4 times on some overnight trips. I changed all the marker lights from 4 LED to 6 LED to brighten them up. It also has a tongue stand, tongue lock and cable lock if you ever have the need to leave it you can run the cable though the wheels and lock it up. Let me know if interested.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default RT 622 trailer

[quote name=&quot;jdkirkland&quot; post=1146691]I have a 2013 Spyder RT Limited (lava bronze but color of the trailer is not that important) and am looking for an RT622 trailer.[/QUOTE]<br />
    I have a 2014 RT622 trailer, cognac in color, for sale. It comes with a spare tire and cover, hydraulic jack, cover for the trailer, DC air compressor and a tire repair kit. Asking $2500. Only been used 4 times on some overnight trips. I changed all the marker lights from 4 LED to 6 LED to brighten them up. It also has a tongue stand, tongue lock and cable lock if you ever have the need to leave it you can run the cable though the wheels and lock it up. Let me know if interested.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Did you ever find a trailer? I still have mine for sale.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by satownsendsr View Post
    Did you ever find a trailer? I still have mine for sale.

PM sent.

Spyder Garage

This sounds like a great trailer for the price.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Trailer for Sale

If still available I'd be interested. I'd be coming from North Georgia. Let me know. Jeff 770-778-6164

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

SOLD!