Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Update: Signature Light done differently + Shocks + Big thanx to SLovak dealer

UPDATE: guys because I have received some questions about Wilbers comparing to Elka. Today I will do video for you about what I did experience so far.. service, quality, pre buys experience, driving.. and will post it here... hope you will like it.. martin

Because it is not really legal to install the new signature light on F3 models here in Europe, I decide that I will do it But for me the light itself is very strong, and I wanted to match it with look of my bike. so now I am new F3 Knight Rider
    Shocks are mounted.. I think, with what ever you will go, in terms of upgrading them from stock, you will feel it is a different ballgame. I have change the front and back with Wilbers + I do have Bajaron Swaybar, and i just did 50km to test it.. and wow... woooooooow.. completely new bike..

Last thing but not least.. I know majority of readers here are from US. But maybe BRP reads this as well. I wanted to say, that I do like to complain a lot, but also when I receive a special treatment I do say THANK YOU. Guys from Imidjex - slovak official dealer, did my bike in extremely fast time (i also did burn the break pads and disks on that bloody circuit
    they did order some parts via flight order and they did wait for me to come to pick up the bike, few hours after the closing hours ON FRIDAY!!!.. what a service.

thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Martin Slovakia; 05-24-2016 at 02:31 AM. Reason: making video for explanation

Spyder Garage

Default Nicely done...

Looks great and the shocks must make a world of difference in the handling. Congrats... now go out and enjoy your ryde
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looks awesome !! Glad that you are getting great service to make your F3 experience fantastic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

VERY nice!! on the completion of this successful project!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Could you post the product code for the shocks you fitted? The Wilbers UK site doesn't show fitment for the spyder.

Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Scratch that, found them now. Further question though - did you go for the 630-1174-00 or 01 (25mm lower).

Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Default sorry for late reply

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboymorton View Post
    Scratch that, found them now. Further question though - did you go for the 630-1174-00 or 01 (25mm lower).

Thanks.
    for the back i do use product code 640-1174-00 and it was priced to 530 eur including VAT
    for the front it is 630-1174-00

and it was 940 eur including VAT...
    the great thing is that they will make it to fit your weight and also they will ask you if you do drive 2 up or not often..
    i dont know how other sock dealers do...
    martin

Spyder Garage

Default update

Guys these will be updated via video.. as stated on top of article.. it will be in new article that we will do for shocks..

Spyder Garage

Love it all.. The light is awesome!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!