Thread: Wilber shocks

Spyder Garage

Default Wilber shocks

Has anyone used this shock company, any info. Pro or con
    saw a post from a guy in the general section but nothing here on this section
    they have a rep in Scott's valley, ca and I can get them through him about the price of Elkas but a better warranty. Any info would be appreciated, thanks
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Retired 2012 View Post
    Has anyone used this shock company, any info. Pro or con
    saw a post from a guy in the general section but nothing here on this section
    they have a rep in Scott's valley, ca and I can get them through him about the price of Elkas but a better warranty. Any info would be appreciated, thanks
    Quite a few people on ADV RIDER website use them with great success... I personally used Ohlins on all my BMW GS' with the exception of the last three that had electronic suspension...

Spyder Garage

They make shocks for our F3's now so I wanted to know about their quality.
    i know most here like Elkas but there are mixed feelings about them, some say their customer service is hit or miss and the quality is too. I don't have a personal opinion because I have never used either brand. Just trying to find the best for my buck.
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Spyder Garage

Default Wilbers

There's a member on here who is going to do a video on the Wilbers.
    He's had so many inquires about them.
    Were are you looking to get your Wilbers from.
    I found a dealer in Fla but since I'am closer to Cali?
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

They make shocks for our F3's now so I wanted to know about their quality.
    i know most here like Elkas but there are mixed feelings about them, some say their customer service is hit or miss and the quality is too. I don't have a personal opinion because I have never used either brand. Just trying to find the best for my buck.
    My experiance with Elka has been a home run but I went through Whit at Pittbull Powersports.. They were set up to my weight n the wife's plus luggage.. I'm very satisfied..

Spyder Garage

I have heard about Wilber's shocks from my Spyder customers in Germany (where the Wilber's shocks are made). According to them they are very expensive and very good shocks.

What kind of pricing do they have here in the states?
    Last edited by BajaRon; 05-24-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Ron

What I've found without calling a dealer!
    Front 630 $599.00 to $1124.00 which remind me of ELKA stage 5's
    Rear 641 $849 which reminds me of ELKA stage 4.
    They have a hydraulic adjuster which you can adjust shock preload by just turning a know and don't have to mess with sickle spanner.

Spyder Garage

Default Called Len at Pitbull powersport

Well I had to make a tough decision but I need shocks so after reading a large number of post on this site, I followed the masses and called Len at PittBull. He recommended I get stage 2 Elkas front and rear. The rear one gets a hyd. adjuster. He also gave me a good price and shipped them for free, so thank you Len and thank all of you for your advise and assistance.
    Thanks for this incredible forum as well, it allows for us to unite, inform and assist each other.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Spyder Garage

Well I had to make a tough decision but I need shocks so after reading a large number of post on this site, I followed the masses and called Len at PittBull. He recommended I get stage 2 Elkas front and rear. The rear one gets a hyd. adjuster. He also gave me a good price and shipped them for free, so thank you Len and thank all of you for your advise and assistance.
    Thanks for this incredible forum as well, it allows for us to unite, inform and assist each other.
    I have no doubt you'll be satisfied w your decision