Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Hats off t Harvey

Installed LED BUMPSKID, lights didn't work. I called Harvey at Spyderpops, he went through how to test LED'S, they worked. So that narrowed it down to pigtail, he sent me a new one with no hassle, received and installed today, it worked! Forgot to mention, the remote control worked great too ! If you change to flashing, they will see you a mile away, great safety feature!
    Oh, by the way they are BRIGHTER than my headlights! Great product. You don't find to many suppliers that treat their customers this good. Will have to meet this gentleman t one of the events this year, just to shake his hand!
    Last edited by Larry rt; 02-22-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderpops

I have to agree wholeheartedly with this post. My LEDS on the Bump Skid would all work in the morning but in the afternoon some in front and the left side would not work. Emailed Harvey and he sent replay and mailed out reapir kit with instructions same day. You cannot get better service than that..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We are truly fortunate to have a lot of good vendors in here working with us...
    Harvey helped me out when half of my Bumpskid's LEDs quit working: he simply sent me a new one!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Harvey is all about service after the sale. He helped me on my lighted bumpskid when it quit.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander