Spyder Garage

Default wiring diagram for turn, break, running lights (2011 RSS SE5)

Does anyone know where I can locate a simple diagram?

Thanks

Spyder Garage

Good luck BRP does not like to share technical info, even techs I know are better off drawing their own. Of which I do not have a pic sorry. Should be straight forward ,whatever your trying to do, have spare fuses & good tester/voltmeter. Plz share if you do find 1. Thx

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have the Spyder master manuals in a digital copy. I'll take a look tomorrow and look for a diagram for you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Don't have a simplified version but have uploaded a copy of the wiring diagram for the RS (2008-2011) to my OneDrive where you should be able to open and download it:

https://uem6kw-sn3301.files.1drv.com...011.pdf?psid=1

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Swindle View Post
    Does anyone know where I can locate a simple diagram?

Thanks
    I sent you the parts list, I posted the photo of the parts you will need the plug and play parts you will get from tricled that will be 2 turn signal connectors and 1 break light connector just go to there website and match up the photo then you will need to go the the auto store and get the trailer connection and LED tail lights be sure to get the one that has seperate break and tail lights and is compatable with LED lights when I used the standard lights they blinked to fast. The Connector is White:ground, Red:break light, Green:rt turn, Yellow:lt Trun, Brown: park and tail lights the wires from tricled are, Orange: Break, White:tail/running Lights, Black:Groung the turn signals are pluged into the wire with the strip the solid black wireis the ground hope this is clear good luck

Spyder Garage

Yes you did....and it help immensely....I currently waiting on two additional connections to arrive from Tricled. In fact I spoke to Reggy on the phone.....he recommended two additional connections in addition to the ones your recommended. I have the trailer connection/wiring setup that was recommended.

I was simply attempting to understand the placement of the second set of connections that Reggy recommend. It was on Sunday that he called....we was taking time out of his trip to see his kids.....I understood what he was saying...I did not want to waste any of his family time with my questions....I just wanted a visual representation of what he was describing prior to me opening the back end of the bike up.

I just need to purchase the trailer hitch assembly next.....and then work this into my never ending list of projects that pop up around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by jtpollock View Post
    I sent you the parts list, I posted the photo of the parts you will need the plug and play parts you will get from tricled that will be 2 turn signal connectors and 1 break light connector just go to there website and match up the photo then you will need to go the the auto store and get the trailer connection and LED tail lights be sure to get the one that has seperate break and tail lights and is compatable with LED lights when I used the standard lights they blinked to fast. The Connector is White:ground, Red:break light, Green:rt turn, Yellow:lt Trun, Brown: park and tail lights the wires from tricled are, Orange: Break, White:tail/running Lights, Black:Groung the turn signals are pluged into the wire with the strip the solid black wireis the ground hope this is clear good luck

Spyder Garage

Thank you.....

Quote Originally Posted by PistonBlown View Post
    Don't have a simplified version but have uploaded a copy of the wiring diagram for the RS (2008-2011) to my OneDrive where you should be able to open and download it:

https://uem6kw-sn3301.files.1drv.com...011.pdf?psid=1

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Swindle View Post
    Yes you did....and it help immensely....I currently waiting on two additional connections to arrive from Tricled. In fact I spoke to Reggy on the phone.....he recommended two additional connections in addition to the ones your recommended. I have the trailer connection/wiring setup that was recommended.

I was simply attempting to understand the placement of the second set of connections that Reggy recommend. It was on Sunday that he called....we was taking time out of his trip to see his kids.....I understood what he was saying...I did not want to waste any of his family time with my questions....I just wanted a visual representation of what he was describing prior to me opening the back end of the bike up.

I just need to purchase the trailer hitch assembly next.....and then work this into my never ending list of projects that pop up around the house.

Trailer Hitch This is the place I got mine siriusconinc.com its on page 2 for $234.00 USD there Canadian. This hitch was easy enough to install I used a broom handle to push through the center of the wheel and keep everything in place. then you can bolt the mount brackets to the frame and push the axel back and you are ready to play good luck. jtpollock

Spyder Garage

The tip for using the broom handle is a great one.....thanks.

Trailer Hitch This is the place I got mine siriusconinc.com its on page 2 for $234.00 USD there Canadian. This hitch was easy enough to install I used a broom handle to push through the center of the wheel and keep everything in place. then you can bolt the mount brackets to the frame and push the axel back and you are ready to play good luck. jtpollock

Spyder Garage

Did you drop the rear brake assessmbly or work around it? The instructions have you drop it out of the way.