Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2011 Spyder RS-S SE5, very low miles, Orlando, FL...willing to ship!

For Sale: 2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SE5, 1650 miles, $13,500
    Hey guys! With quite a bit of sadness, I have come to terms with selling my RS-S. I'm located in Orlando, Florida but could discuss arrangements to have it transported, and I would be more than happy to show it to any of you in person. I am going to copy and paste the description I had for it on Craigslist, so it might sound a little redundant to some of you, but if you have any other questions about it, I'd be glad to send you my contact info.
    Description:
    I am selling my 2011 Can Am Spyder RS-S SE5 to try and get ready for my move to Colorado and some potential life changes. I bought it a little over a year ago with only 200 miles on it, and it only has about 1600-1700 miles on it today, so it isn't even completely broken in yet. It has a 998cc Rotax motor that puts out a beautiful sound and easy to handle torque. It has a custom touring windshield installed, a custom Yoshimura exhaust, and custom LED tail lights. I have driven both two wheel and three wheel motorcycles, and the Can Am has the smoothest ride by a long shot. The Spyder also has a large trunk on the front of the bike where a helmet and riding gear can be stored, so you don't have to leave your gear exposed or carry it with you.
    It has a completely clean title, and like I said I am the second owner. There are a few scratches on the bike that could easily be covered up with touch up paint, but there is no body damage or mechanical issues.
    I own the bike with no loans from the bank, and like I said I am only selling it because I don't want to move it across the country to Colorado. Feel free to text me or send me a pm with any questions! four0two nine4eight zero2zero0

Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sorry about the sideways pictures.....i'll try to edit it after work!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

She's a beauty!!! Good luck on the sale and your move. I'm sure you'll get a buyer. Safe move!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the kind words! And I sure do hope I can get her sold, Im trying to sell her so that I can use the money to buy a diamond for my girlfriend

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Bump! Anyone interested?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

bump

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Great price for what you have there! Too bad you are selling, should just drive it to Colorado..Lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! Yeah, I hate to see her go, but I have to do whats in the best interest of my future

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Bump!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Bump! Someone pick this up before i have to sell it to an ungrateful dealer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

bump! I need to get rid of this before the big move to Colorado in a month! If any of you are in Colorado and are interested, lets talk!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JonSpyder View Post
    For Sale: 2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SE5, 1650 miles, $13,500
    Hey guys! With quite a bit of sadness, I have come to terms with selling my RS-S. I'm located in Orlando, Florida but could discuss arrangements to have it transported, and I would be more than happy to show it to any of you in person. I am going to copy and paste the description I had for it on Craigslist, so it might sound a little redundant to some of you, but if you have any other questions about it, I'd be glad to send you my contact info.
    Description:
    I am selling my 2011 Can Am Spyder RS-S SE5 to try and get ready for my move to Colorado and some potential life changes. I bought it a little over a year ago with only 200 miles on it, and it only has about 1600-1700 miles on it today, so it isn't even completely broken in yet. It has a 998cc Rotax motor that puts out a beautiful sound and easy to handle torque. It has a custom touring windshield installed, a custom Yoshimura exhaust, and custom LED tail lights. I have driven both two wheel and three wheel motorcycles, and the Can Am has the smoothest ride by a long shot. The Spyder also has a large trunk on the front of the bike where a helmet and riding gear can be stored, so you don't have to leave your gear exposed or carry it with you.
    It has a completely clean title, and like I said I am the second owner. There are a few scratches on the bike that could easily be covered up with touch up paint, but there is no body damage or mechanical issues.
    I own the bike with no loans from the bank, and like I said I am only selling it because I don't want to move it across the country to Colorado. Feel free to text me or send me a pm with any questions! four0two nine4eight zero2zero0

That a good looking Spyder you should bring it with you. You will really enjoy riding here we have a good group in Colorado Spyder Ryder's jtpollock.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

what will the dealer give you for it?????

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Still for sale guys......I really need it gone so I am asking significantly less for it. Text me at Four0two-Nine4eight-0two0zero

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Sad news..!!

Someone will be a happy camper with this ryde.. you could always take it with you and use it all year up there with this slight modification....

But if not, good luck with the sale and the move..CO is a beautiful place
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Angry

Haha thanks for the advice. I would love to mod her, but unfortunately I just need to get rid of her......and like I said, I am asking so much less than she is worth.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JonSpyder View Post
    Haha thanks for the advice. I would love to mod her, but unfortunately I just need to get rid of her......and like I said, I am asking so much less than she is worth.

send me a pm with yourlowestprice. I have an 09 that runs fine but