Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest 2015

A quick review of SpyderQuest 2015… this was my second year attending and I have to say this year was phenomenal! 2014 was a bit cold and rainy, but 2015… wow!!! First, let me start by giving the BIGGEST SHOUT OUT possible to the organizers and NY Spyder Ryders – the event was first class. The rides were breathtaking and fairly well organized. There were a few hickups (mainly by riders), but with 75+ bikes on a guided tour, things happen, and they were little things that were recoverable, so no big deal!!

Back to SpyderQuest. I stayed at the Great Escape Lodge, which is where the vendor village and opening ceremony was held. What a great place… I was doubly excited because this was the first good nights rest I got on my inbound trip! For those of you who know me, I rode in from Dallas, Texas, stopping at a few relatives on the way to say hi and to use their guest rooms (which have horrible beds)! And yes, I rode in, I didn’t trailer, I rode my Spyder about 1,800 miles to get to Lake George.

And while the event was very professionally organized with almost all facets thought of, the rides are what made me do this 2 years in a row. I said it last year, and I’ll say it again this but LOUDER… the scenery of this majestic area of the world is an absolutely beautiful canvas of God’s creation. Just amazing!!

The vendors are amazing, as well. There were more this year that last year, but I have to give a huge kudo’s to Netzley Tires. Last year they installed a sway bar for me, this year they did an oil change. But what is so great about them is their attention to detail. Not only on the bikes, but to their clients. I hadn’t talked to them in a year, and they recognized me and greeted me as if we lived next door to each other. They even saw my wife and greeted her… and I never introduced her to them! In my line of work I work with people I trust… I wish Netzley lived in Dallas… they’d be my go to guys for anything!! Check out my direct shout-out to them here: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...78#post1037878

So, with SpyderQuest 2015 in the books, I am so glad I returned. I can attest to the absolute amazing things I saw and the great group of riders! If anyone is looking for a rally in 2016 to attend, start arranging your calendars for early September to allow for SpyderQuest 2016!!

Also, please take a moment to read my other threads about SpyderQuest and related stuff:

SpyderQuest: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...80#post1037880

Netzley Tires: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...78#post1037878

Day-Long Seats: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...75#post1037875
    Last edited by NoLmtz; 09-17-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

jon, it's great people like you, your wife nicolette and your father-in-law that make the spyderquest team keep doing it over and over. glad you had a great trip and look forward to seeing you next year, good lord willing!!!
    Last edited by spydaman60; 09-18-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Spyder Garage

I attended SQ, this year( my 3rd year) the rides, were will organized, it was great to see old/new spyder riders, the events were AWESOME, A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone that is involved in getting the SQ event together. Also us ( spyder owners ) attending SQ. I am looking forward to next years SQ 2016. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights
    Marinco 12Volt Power Receptacle with polarized leads & slide lock
    Show chrome Trunk Shock

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Default awesome event

This was our 1st event and it was awesome from the hotel (GEL) to the rides to the vendors it was amazing. My hat goes off to NY Spyder riders for organizing such a great event
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Hi Jon,

Glad to hear you finally made it back home.
    It was nice seeing you again and meeting your better half and your father in law. We had a long chat when Ultimate was changing my seat and he seems like a pretty cool guy.

As for your trip to Montreal to have a taste of Poutine, when you decide to come over to Chelsea, we will bring you to the top Poutine place in town.

Anyway my friend, safe riding and see you next year at SpyderQuest 2016.

Later,