Quote Originally Posted by Jumper35 View Post
Ok, I hate to use the term handicapped but my intent is to have anybody with a mobility impairment read this thread. This bike has been an absolute dream come true for me, and many of the mods I used to make my bike "accessible" came from this site. My hope is that this thread will be an easy way for people with disabilities to link-up with disabled Spyder riders and know that there are many of us who have found a way to ride again.

Handbrakes, footboards, wheelchair racks and rerouted filler caps....it has all been done and many kind individuals on this site are more than happy to help out a potential Spyder rider. So, if you are a disabled rider and would like to weigh-in on the topic I know it would be greatly appreciated.

Jumper,
I'm confined to a wheelchair also. I own a 2009 SE5 that I have added floorboards and a hand operated brake. I'm currently working on my wheelchair rack (side mount). When it's complete, I'll be happy to share. You mentioned rerouting filler caps. Does this include the gas tank, and if so, how did you do it??? Thanks and ride safe.

Roho