Threaded View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP has stepped up to the plate on my 622 trailer issue:

I started a separate thread as I did not want anyone to miss this. I was sooooo frustrated with BRP and how they were handling my problem. Amazingly, just now, I get this email from Jasmin. Do I feel that all the input and thoughts from you awesome SL's has been a key factor in what I am feeling is success and soooo nice to say THANK YOU to you and THANK YOU to BRP/Jasmin and Randy at Experience Powersports in Moses Lake (new Can Am Dealer with a great customer service attitude...they will do well).

Here is the email I received from Jasmin/BRP customer service.
    "I'm pleased to report that we are actively working with Randy. On Friday, he send us additional information that we needed to finalize the diagnostic and better visualize the problem.

He's been a great support and with his eyes we are now able to understand the root cause of why the trailer was wearing tires prematurely.

I'm happy to inform you we do have a solution that will stop you to change tires every trip out the door.

This morning, BRP instructed Randy to change the trailing arm (right side) and pole of the trailer. The complete analysis was important before we could recommended a repair that would jeopardize the durability of the tires."

Just received second email from BRP...they have agreed to reimburse me for my out of pocket expenses that were caused because of the tire issues. Can't ask for anymore than that for GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thank you BRP/Jasmin

Last edited by murphybrown; 09-08-2014 at 11:38 AM.