I have been riding bikes since college ... Which was awhile ago... So just over 30 years. My wife rides with me from time to time but never really showed much interest in riding her own. In March we went to Daytona. I rode from upstate SC and she flew to meet me. We had a great week with lots of good riding. We saw several spyders and she asked about them.

I have noticed that she started asking me if I would be nervous if she rode. Told her with the proper training and practice she should go for it! Last week she came home and said someone on a Spyder was beside her for awhile on the way home. She watched them ride and was intrigued. When she got home she asked if I thought she could ride one. I said sure again with some training and practice.

She surprised me by saying "let's go look at them ". Good enough for me. We went to the local dealer Saturday and checked them out. Now I am checking ads, eBay and Craigslist for a used one. She is excited and so am I.

I always said that as I got older and my knees got worse I would probably look at the spyder. Well now she wants one. We can ride together and maybe I can even ride it some.

I have a 2010 CVO Streetglide, a 2002 Bigdog chopper and a 1980 HD wide glide. Think I will sell the 80 FXWG and get "her" a spyder.

Sorry for the long post but found the site and have been reading all of the good info. Wanted to do an intro and hopefully post what we got soon. Looking for an RT.

Ride Safe,
JustDennis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk