OK, I'll add my name to the roll. As you can tell from my avatar, I'm disabled and a little over weight! The latter is due to the former; the former is due to a clumsy surgeon performing a C3-C5 laminectomy ten years ago in June. I'm tetraplegic (or quadriplegic to you guys) with pretty severe paralysis down my right side and pretty much 80% use of my left. My dealer is currently fitting a left hand brake and throttle to a new, unregistered 2013 ST-S. He has custom built the fly-by-wire throttle, but the brake is done by cannibalising the left hand control unit off a manual shift ST. This allows the use of the clutch lever and reservoir to perform duty as a brake. It has the advantage, I'm told, of giving a factory fitted look... we'll see! Should be ready in a week or so, just need it shipped up here and my Can Am Outlander trade in collected. Here you can ride a quad on the road, and it's been my ride for the last three years, including a week in Ireland last summer for the world's fastest road race, Dundrod Bike Week. Keeping up with Buells and Ducatis showed the quad's failings, but great for carrying my travel scooter.

Finally, my avatar picture. It is the international signal flag foxtrot, which to any seafarer, in 9 different languages, means 'I am disabled, communicate with me'. If there is a better way to display your situation without flashing a picture of a wheelchair or crutches etc., I've yet to see it. It should, in my opinion, be the international pennant of disabled people the world over. I fly it on a whip Ariel on my quad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD