Threaded View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet Camus

Greetings all, Camus is now at home and tucked into the garage ready for me to start riding him. First I have to brag on Central Florida Power Sports, I arrived at the dealership a bit later then planned and totally exhausted. I was met by my Salesman Albert and then like magic there were people helping to unload the 2011 from the trailer and the 2007 Honda VTX 1300 from the back of the pick-up. Since I brought all the paperwork signed by me and the spouse was not much to do except wait for them to swap out the trailer hitch and install the back rest. Once that was completed, Albert loaded Camus up on the trailer for me and we went back inside to ensure all the insurance paperwork was corrected. This is when shocker number 2 happened. Albert come walking across the showroom floor and hands me a bottle of Courvoisier Cognac V*S* and tells me that all who ordered the Cognac get a bottle. It totally floored me, something as small as them giving a bottle of Cognac just blew me away. Shocker number 3, I was told by Albert that when they put Camus together they also did the laser alignment to him.

So I can totally recommend Central Florida Power Sports as a selling dealership and as a service dealership. If I did not live 550+ miles from them they would surely get all my service calls. Ok I will now attempt to attach 5 pictures for you to see. Notice the pigtail is in the frunk to hook-up a battery tender

Camus 1.jpgCamus 2.jpgCamus 3.jpgCamus 4.jpgCamus 5.jpg
    Last edited by acinpcola; 01-19-2014 at 04:53 PM.