Still have problems with a 2012 RT SM5 after trips to two different dealerships and 7 weeks of down time and emails to BRP. My clutch resivoir on the handlebar has bled down 3 times leaving me with no pressure on the clutch lever. After refilling and working the clutch I get it back. The first dealership said he thought he located the leak up under the right panel but wasn't able to provide me the service needed to fix it. The second dealership kept the bike for 5 weeks and said they couldn't duplicate the problem after working the clutch lever several times and charged me for diagnostics and turned me loose. Told me they only looked behind the panels but didn't remove them. When I left I noted a very weak clutch pull, when I got home I checked the resivoir and sure enough only enough fluid to wet the bottom of the resivoir. Should I or should I not depanel and attempt the repair myself, and where do I look for they actuator and associated valve. I'm still under warranty but finding a dealer to perform the repair is proving to be a little difficult. EMail to BRP resulted in an advisory that the dealers are independents and not BRP. Most likely I'll be able to locate the problem when I get into it. Any guidance would be appreciated.