Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Sydee got a "Boo Boo"

Was out for a nice casual drive Monday afternoon going approx. 20 mph through a quaint rural village when someone chooses to not stop at the stop sign. The bike that was following my "hunter" said he passed him back the road going about 70 mph and figures he sailed through the stop sign going about 40 as he did "tap" his brakes for a split second before he "gunned" it at me. I have a stable fracture of my C1 Vertabrae in my neck, road rash on my knees and arms and face. Bruises and pulled and stretched muscles everywhere. But I am alive to type about it....................So I only have few things for us A) If you are not a big fan of wearing a helmet check out mine B) On a 2 wheeler I think I am dead as the Spyder's front wheel took the majority of the forces C) These things can take a sheet kickin D) I am one fortunate SOB that gave the wife and kids a little extra hug when I got home from the hospital. Ride Safe and be aware.............Spydee Ouch 6.jpgSpydee Ouch 5.jpgSpydee Ouch 2.jpgSpydee Ouch 1.jpgBrain Bucket.jpg
    Last edited by Buttsy; 03-30-2014 at 11:19 AM.