Quote Originally Posted by Champagne View Post
May I make a little suggestion. For the men who want to ride with there wifes. They must be a passenger if you want to drive they must dressed up as a woman.
I think that is fair. As of my wife, seeing this post. I am not too worried about that. So no one mentions it. It is no problem, I will have a nice ride back home.
Just encase someone want to mention it. I am Chinese an i have a yellow spider. I was telling the other guys. we was talking about this how understanding and sweet what a great bunch of ladies an how they are about sharing the lady's ride. So you don't have a 100 men at the hotel eating popcorn. Can I tell you, I just love my spyder family.

If you would take a vote. You, maybe surprised on how many women want their husbands to ride bi**h..
as they say in China C'mom thank you.

PS. that is not the picture of my bike. my bike is yellow RS
I appreciate your suggestion. This ride is really just for the ladies to have a ride all their own. Last year men joining the ride was a joke as it is this year. I really can't close the ride to anyone, but I am hoping the men understand the ladies wanting to do their own kind of ride. They will all be safe and sound, it is a great ride for the ladies and one they can easily do whether they have a lot of miles under their belt or not. The men do not need to worry at all. Of course once everyone finds out the ladies are doing the Route 66 route, we may have lots of men dressing up to join us

You realize the men can always follow us 1 mile back if you want to have a men's ride, but we will not be zooming around and the men will do the typical man thing and want to go around us