Hello All,
I'm sorry if the topic's been beat to death... but I really need definitive answers from folks who've been through this.
I'm a Proud new owner of a 2011 RSS SE5 BUT... I recently purchased the Hindle exhaust, hoping I'd luck out & not have the backfiring, sputter issues when downshifting. I installed it a few days ago, & have all the typical issues most others had. Very upsetting... I guess I thought I wouldn't have the issue with a 2011.

Anywho.. I've been trying to read all the posts, but most are a little old, or were remedies for older spyders, (not sure if that makes a real difference). Bottom line is, I don't think there's any dealer updates I can get, for a 2011 RSS, so thats out.. I also don't want to remove the Hindle since I just got it, So that leaves me with having to spend even more money to fix the issue. My question are....

What exactly do I need to resolve this on a 2011 RSS SE5? Is the JB Pro the best option for me? Is there anything new &/or better out there these days? Also, do I need to replace the filter? If so, which one is best? Hopefully there's a clear answer as to what I need to do/buy, in order to fix this. Also, are the Hindle heat shields still loosening these days? If so, Is there anything I can do to prevent it?

Alot of questions, I know.. Thanks for any help you can throw my way.