Ok Im gonna try to explain the best I can. Work sucked,and what ever can go wrong, did... On my way to the I tried to turn my ipod on.....NOPE...dead. What it was fully charged. Can hear it click , but screen was blank and no sound..WTF. 1hr ride home with no tunes.GREAT. Go to open the frunk and get my jacket an it didnt open right away, turn the bike on. It starts up in 1st gear....transmission error..( or transmission something) appears on the screen. HUH. shut it down. Hop on it ,start it up, same thing. Started up in 1st gear same code. Couldnt put it in reverse, tried to drive but it sounded like it was going to stall... Shut it off, get off the .Was about to get the manual out when i was so mad i punched the seat. seat popped up. shut the seat. hop on the bike. start the bike up and its in netural. I guess I must have hit the unlock gas instead of unlock frunk the first time. So i guess if anybody has this happen to them ,check ur seat.!! I would have thought my 195lbs would have locked the seat back down,but i guess not. Just wanted to share my dumby moment!