Hi all,

Well yesterday at about noon, I rolled back into Newberg, Or. I have to say, I'm a little bit lost today. On the road for 35 days, I traveled thru 24 States, had an amazing time at SpyderFest, on to NC and as far south to Savanna, Ga. before starting my long trip West. The entire journey was 8,210 miles. In my wildest fantasy, I never could have imagined such a journey a couple of years ago. I have met so many great people, seen so many things and pushed myself farther than I thought possible. I will never again let my own personal fears stop me from living amy dreams. The hardest part was overcoming myself. The easy part was just doing it! The Silver Seal was a joy to ride and ran flawlessly. The weather was unbelievable, a couple of showers, but not one really bad day anywhere. For this time of year, that's a miracle!

Now it's time to get back to work. Hopefully the guys in the shop will still recognize me. Next stop is an oil change, connect with friends, lots of local riding, a trip or two to Seattle to see family and Spyders in the Redwoods in August. One thing I know for certain, I will always..........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards