Hi long time no chat, anyway I finally installed my PCV and dual autotune that has been sitting in my office for the last 18 months, isn't that terrible just have had no time this past year. Well as always installed precisely as directed but my software does not recognize the autotune. Even the maps they provide in instructions on how to "activate" auto tune are different in my software. I've downloaded latest software from online and still no fix? When I go to power commander tools menu then drop to configure there is no autotune listed there at all. I have read all material 2-3 times and watched you tube vids. and when it comes to asutotune my system is not the same as they show. Also when I start unit with laptop hooked-up there is a green light to show autotune is running and the light never comes on. But the light on the autotune box itself is on when key is on and has a steady 1 blink ratio light. Have email into dynojet need to go to work now but will check back later. And will post update of p/c findings. Very flaky glitch somewhere spent 4 hrs loading unloading and deleteing and re-installing last night till 1am and it seems to be slightly north of my pay grade.

Thanks Jim