Just picked up and ride tested my new Oakley "WindJacket" Sunglasses made for powersport enthusiests. These sunglasses are a version of oakleys split jacket sunglasses and come with a clear lens for night riding.
I bought the Ducati signature series because I wanted something other than black and the custom option was not available.

Since I have a light sensitive eye problem I need to wear good sunglasses. The wind jacket is an awesome riding sunglass because the air cannot get behind the lens and swirl in your eyes because of a breathable rubber gasket that attaches to the nose piece and the sides of the frames the gasket is also removable if you want to wear them when not riding. Since I must wear contact lens to see this gasket also keeps out dust. at 70mph no wind or dirt entered behind the glasses. thge sunglasses come in a hard sturdy case that keeps them and the clear lens safe when stored also included in a soft cloth bag that is also used for cleaning the sunglasses.

What is also great about these sunglasses is the lens are interchangeable so you can buy all the other different lens that fit the split jacket line of sunglasses. The windjacket sunglasses come with warm gray lens that is not polarized so no rainbows when looking through a face shield or windshield but I need Black iridium lens which are on order .

The windjacket sunglasses also come with a removable head strp that clips in the end of the arms . I guess you would wear the straps if you were using a beanie helmet and worried about the wind blowing your glasses off, since I wear a full face helmet and leave the visor open

Bottom line I love these great quality sunglasses and enjoy riding while wearing them !!

Here is a link to them http://ca.oakley.com/products/6667/24876