Hey MI SpyderLovers. I was thinking that Sat. April 9th we could plan on that Gizzard City lunch meet that was discussed a little bit ago. Joe's Gizzard City in Potterville, MI near Lansing. Anyone maybe interested? We could meet up, eat lunch, get to know each other and then head out for a little ride before we all head back to our respective corners of the state.

Also, May 1st is the Rally at Battle Alley in Holly, MI. That is a Sunday and would make for a nice afternoon meet up. That isn't all the far from my house so I will more than likely head that way no matter what but would love it if some other SpyderLovers joined in.

bjt and I also will be planning on two trips this summer and will let you know the date as we firm them up ourselves. We will be doing the Tunnel of Trees for sure and we would like to do another Three Great Lakes in Three Great Days, like we did the first year we had our Spyders. Here is a small thread talking about it back in summer of 2008. Not a lot of info but we did get a nice little crowd for the first year. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...eat+Lakes+Days

I will see if I can find some photos of some of our previous rides in these areas. I'll post them as I find them.