Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Angry 2024 RT new issue - music going silent once the bike starts!!

So, I picked up my 2024 RT Limited in February and apart from the already detailed issues everything else worked fine. I'm talking specifically about Bluetooth Music. So long as I started Pandora, Sirius, or music on my phone first, then it would play through my system speakers once the phone connected. Everything was fine yesterday until I turned off the bike to get lunch. After lunch I started Sirius on my phone and it played on the phone speaker, I then started the bike, and once the phone connected the music went silent on the phone speaker! It should have played on the bike speakers, however, it did not. The screen shows the play arrow and the forward and backwards arrows, but nothing worked. I disconnected the phone and deleted the Bluetooth on both the phone and the bike and then reassociated. Still have the same issue, not sure how to proceed, and getting really frustrated with the whole Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay fiasco!

Added pic to show the media screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-19-2024 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Fixed adde pic+
    -------------------------------
    2024 RT Limited, Petrol Metalic Sold, replaced with Goldwing
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    TricLED Front Fender Reflectors with Sequential LED Turn Signals & Running Lights
    Show Chrome LED Trunk Lights with Run, Brake & Sequential Turn Signals
    Mo-Door Garage Door Opener
    Fobo Electronic Tire Pressure Monitoring System
    Show Chrome Heavy-Duty Replacement Rear Trunk Lid Lift Support Strut / Shock
    Show Chrome Trunk Mounted Luggage Rack
    SpyderExtras Billet Aluminum Handlebar Riser Kit