Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Getting 2021 F3 Ltd in March... looking for mod/accessory suggestions?

1. Adjustable shocks: My hubby, who is approx 250#, wants to ride as passenger every so often... any suggestions on adjustable shocks?
    2. Visibility: I live in WA (west side) where it is gray, gray, gray, and visibility is poor... suggestions on the best light systems for F3
    A. Headlights;
    B. Fog lights (really need these in our climate);
    C. Turn signals;
    D. Any other light suggestions?
    3. Floor boards: The F3 I am buying comes with full floorboards, but I am 5'... has anyone used the floorboard risers?
    4. Brake pedal: Get rid of the stock brake pedal and go to a larger size?
    5. Mirrors: I Understand that the mirrors vibrate... If so, any suggestions on how to stop that? Or any better, larger mirrors for my F3 with turn signals on them?
    6. Tires: Looking at the Forum, many riders have put different tires on their Spyders. Reasons why? Any Suggested tires?

I am immediately installing a BajaRon sway bar. I would like to install all the needed lights for visibility at the same time.
    I have not been able to ride for 2 years due to three major surgeries in 18 months... So, I cannot wait to get out and ride, baby, ride!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-28-2024 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)