I have a nice tire shop literally within walking distance from my house. They were advertising a sale on Continental tires so I took a wheel off the RT and took it in and asked "What have you got?" I have a set of Contiprocontacts in 165-60-15 that I will make you a deal on. Now, my Federals have 40K+ on them and even though they still have tread I know five year old tires have lost some performance due to age and mileage. I was leaving on a week long ride in the mountains of Virginia so I had the Contis installed. My two cents? I like them. I tend to ride aggressively at times with Nanny scolding me often. The tires handled everything that Nanny allowed me to throw at them. The steering was lighter as well, but that may be a result of fresh rubber versus five year old rubber. I came through areas in WV where it had recently rained and the roads were wet. Tires did great. Not the same as riding in a heavy rain, but I was happy with the wet road performance. I have an Altimax on the rear and run 18psi all the way around. I'm not getting in a spitting contest over which tire is best. What you prefer is your business and what I buy is my business. Just letting folks know that the Continentals seem to work well. Well enough to make Nanny squawk.