This is a video I took of me preparing to join up for the Show & Shine event at the rally in Deadwood. I tried to record both the action in front of and behind me on the ride downtown. Trouble is I was never sure what I was recording behind me. I just pointed the camera backwards and hoped for the best. There was a snafu that delayed the start of the ride, and once we got downtown there was a bit of a bottle neck as they positioned each rider to back their rides in for the judging. There were three classes of judging, stock, custom and artisan.

I was registered in the stock class but unfortunately I did win. Once I got parked I took a little walk down the sidewalk to view some of the other bikes. Then I popped into Mustang Sally's for a well deserved ice cold beer. Did I mention it was a tad toasty that day?

It was a little difficult trying to hold the selfie stick, swap recording in the front and back, steer the bike and shift gears all at the same time, but I think I managed it pretty well.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the video and for those that have been there before my it bring back fond memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_DYiXrrfeQ