Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default P280A/P0730 codes causing a head scratcher - anyone shed some light?

Hey guys, I have a 2018 F3 Spyder and a bit of back story. An idiot cut me off in traffic which caused me to jump a curb. I had no real damage but took it to the shop anyway. They inspected my bike, changed my tires, inspected my rims and alignment, and all check out. A week later I got a E Reverse light Neutral and the Check Engine Light blinking on the dash. Pulled the code, which was P0730, so back to the shop. They figured it was now the gear position sensor, so they replaced it, but that didn’t fix it. So, they called BRP. After that, they said they double checked all the proper connections and replaced the ECM per BRP's instruction. That did not fix it either, so they double checked the wheels again, replaced the rotors, checked the speed sensors on the wheels, and still no go. Now they are waiting on BRP to get back to them. In the meantime, I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue or maybe can shed some light on this head scratcher?

Thanks
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-16-2023 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)