Well, I just experienced my first maintenance round with my wifey's 2013 ST-L. Plugs, wires, air filter, install three chargers and repair the outlet, oil change, coolant flush, front tires, all brakes, and replace the under body deflectors. I have to hand it to BRP for their engineering prowess! When I think of the standard set for engineers these days, these guys were ahead of their time ten years ago! I am always giving credit where credit is due and they deserve a bunch! never would I have thought that such simple tasks could be made more complicated than an engine swap, but they did it! Never would I have thought of requiring part of a frame to need disassembled to access a single spark plug! And the way the panels come off and go on? man they really eclipsed the jig saw puzzles of modern vehicles! Making it easier to open a thermostat with hot water vs just being able to pull it and replace it each time? Give these engineers an award for being so far beyond the stereotype of today's crews! Let's not forget the fact that more effort went into quieting the intake than the exhaust and taking up that free space inside for such a monstrosity (deleted in hers now). Yeah! we all owe them a thanks for the extra time they absorb in each of our lives!

Ok, on the serious side, it was a nightmare. I have done engine/trans swaps in half the time it took me to get to the front plug. I only hope that I did it right and it runs better on the road. We have only tested it in the neighborhood so far.