Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default 2013 RT won't run - Need help figuring out this fuel sender setting?

So one of my buddies just bought a 2013 CAN-AM RT Limited from a women that had it from her husband. he just asked me to check out a problem where the bike would shut off on low rpms and would not start back up unless you turn the key to off and on position again. I decided to check the fuel, sparkplugs and discovered this. I have no clue what they did to the bike, but the airbox is swapped for the direct air intake, the spark plug wires are swapped. There is a GlowShift Digital Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit that doesn't work, a belt stabilizer and a bunch more minor stuff done to it.
    So I realized that it must be tuned and connected BUDS. No errors, no occurred, nothing. I started poking around because I couldn't find the Power commander and found this setting. Haven't seen it on any other Can-Am before, and this looks like its what I'm looking for. Anyone knows what it is? Anyone knows what anything is?
    Attached Images Attached Images