Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Spyder 2013 Spyder ST - who supplies hard saddlebags/tour packs?

Howdy, all

Looking at getting a used 2013 Spyder ST SE5. Got spoiled on a Goldwing and a Road Glide ultra; want saddlebags and top trunk. I looked through other posts dealing with one or the other. Found mentions of Givi, Shad, and Mutazu. Revzilla told me that in spite of what their site says, they don't sell any luggage compatible with the ST there. They recommended me to MotorcycleID, which was again a fizzle. Browsing hereabouts I found mention of the above-mentioned brands. Givi looked good, but they don't seem to have mounting hardware for them (nor mention of where I might find some). Shad, same thing; plenty of the luggage, but no bike-specific mounting hardware. Mutazu has at least hard bags, with (I think) a mounting rack.

Can anyone point me to a source (short of BRP, who lost my interest at the price-gouging prices) for hard saddlebags, trunks, and the mounting hardware I'd need to put both on my bike? My google-fu is apparently not as good as I thought it was...

Thanks!

Davey
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-10-2022 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Expanded Title to briefly ask the question ;-)