Getting a little frustrated with BRP's response on the sprocket recall. We took my wife's F3-T in for the inspection of the sprocket in early September, as we planned several Spyder trips this fall now that the weather was getting cooler. Unfortunately, hers was one of the apparently small number of Spyders that failed the inspection. The dealer couldn't order a replacement until late September due to all of the computer issues that they had in August/September. Three months in without a Spyder that we can confidently ride safely, the dealer still has no idea when they'll get the sprocket or recall kit in. In Shawn Smoak's latest video, published 12/7/22, he commented about going upstairs to get the sprocket kit to do the recall sprocket installation on a Spyder that was in there for another reason. As noted in a different thread, he did the recall sprocket installation a few weeks ago, also on a Spyder that had an acceptable sprocket. That bothered me a tiny bit, while we continue to wait to get a replacement for a failed sprocket, but it was nice to see that the recall kits were finally available. Today's comment implies that his dealership has some amount of stock of the recall kits. Why is BRP sending the recall sprocket kits to dealers to have as an inventory for the recall when there are open orders for the sprockets that have failed? I guess it's nice if you live in the western Washington state area and can ride to Pro Caliber and get the recall performed, but why not first fulfill all of the orders from dealers where the Spyder has actually failed the inspection? It was really frustrating to miss all of the nice fall riding weather and the frustration grew exponentially when a tech from another dealer can just "go up there and get the sprocket recall kit" to replace a sprocket on a Spyder that hasn't failed the interim inspection while we still wait with no end in sight. Hey @BRPCares - do you really care? ...rant over...