Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default This DeWalt Tire inflator makes inflating the rear tire easier!!

Have a DeWalt Tire Inflator powered by the 20volt battery. It is rated best choice by Consumers Report among battery operated units.

I have been using this tire inflator on my Spyder RTS and it is the easiest unit to reach the rear tire valve. When the hose is connected to the tire valve the pump displays the current pressure. Turn the thumb wheel to set desired tire pressure, press start and the pump turns off when the set tire pressure is reached.

No struggling with a separate air hose and pressure gauge and the rear wheel.

On the front tires, set the pressure and fill. Since the pump shuts off at a set pressure the tires will be as close as possible.

I have been using this inflator on my lawn mower, cars, trailer and has worked great. Still using the same 20volt battery.

This DeWalt Tire Inflator is fast to fill tires. It is not like the weak 12 volt inflators that plug into the lighter socket that take forever to top off a tire.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-05-2022 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Expanded Title to briefly mention purpose.... ;-)

2015 Red Pearl RT-S
    EXO2 heated Vest/Gloves
    BAJARONS sway bar
    TricLEDS side markers
    Xenon Depot LED Head & Fog Lights\
    Missing Belt Guard
    Bump Skid
    M2 Shocks front/rear
    Russel Day Long heated seat