I know this has been on this forum many times, but you have to search to find it. I just wanted to share my experience and the information for anyone getting close to their one year ownership and hasn't purchased an extended warranty.

For starters, I rarely buy extended warranties for anything, but after having read through this forum several times for troubles that people have had, and the cost of the repairs, I thought I would get one. I called my dealer, my dealer wanted 1200. I went to the closest can am shop to me (not where I bought the bike) and asked them for their price, since the work would be done there. They quoted 900 for 3 years for my ryker. I told them that imotorsports is doing it for 3 years for a ryker for 621.00, and asked them if they would match it. They said they won't match it, but that they would honor the warranty and do the work ?!? I was somewhat reluctant, but the prices were so crazy I called Thomas Palmer at Imotorsports and left a message. He called me back in about 2 hours. I had my VIN ready and it was about a 5 minute transaction and he emailed me a receipt. This is how business should be done.

I don't get a kickback, never met Thomas, but he said that they do it for the community and that he would appreciate a post on the site. I believe, but I am not 100 percent sure, that they have been (maybe still are) a sponsor of this site.

Here is the contact info
$ 621 for 3 years of BRP Best from IMOTORSPORTS, THOMAS PALMER (630)634-8428 (chicago time zone). I think that spyders cost a little more to insure, but I think it is only $50 more.