Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Newbie in Alberta - needs buying advice/help please?

Howdy all, new guy here,

After 20 years on 2 wheels I think it's time for me to go to 3 wheels. I'm in St Albert, Alberta (Borders Edmonton) and I have a couple questions about the local buying process for a new Spyder RT. I've searched this forum and dozens of websites and I've watched dozens of you tube videos but I have some specific questions that my efforts haven't answered. Any help would be most appreciated:
    - Can you dicker/negotiate the price as with a car or is it a take it or leave it situation?
    - Is there a place in or near Edmonton to rent a Spyder for half or a full day to see if I like it?
    - If no to the previous question, does anyone know someone who might take me out on their Spyder, show me the ropes then let me drive for an hour or two? I would of course pay for this.
    - Is there a Spyder rider group in the Edmonton area (and if so please provide contact information)?
    -Any advice on which dealership to go through. I'm willing to go as far as Calgary.

Thanks again
    Last edited by LimaNiner; 03-21-2022 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Good suggestion from a long time member to change post name
    2022 RT Deep Marsala Metallic