Apologies if this is not the right place or even not allowed but I felt the need to share this as it is most disturbing.
This morning I visited my local dealer which is Ridenow Powersports, Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, Fl with my 2014 Spyder RT.
I wanted them to change the rear tire and take a look at the slight play at the handlebar.
No problem the young lady said, we work on Spyders up to 10 years old so its all good.
The service advisors were in the process of booking it in and I was most impressed as they said if I got the tire from them, fitting was free so only about $175 out the door, most excellent.
Then.....
A service supervisor came along and said they would not work on my bike as it is over 5 years old.
This was a complete shock to EVERYONE else in the service department apparently who all said, "since when"
Since forever she replied, which caused them all to look at each other and shake their heads and then apologise to myself for this as they really did not know what to say.

So just a FYI, Rideout of Jacksonville, Fl WILL NOT work on Spyders over 5 years old even though they are actually selling three examples 2015 and older!!

My next port of call was Jacksonville Powersports on Atlantic Blvd, who were more than happy to assist with a 10 year old policy and was also shocked to hear about Ridenow as to his knowledge they had always been the same 10 year old policy too, and they had exactly the same free fitting on rear tire if purchased from them as well.

Very disturbing imho.